Wednesday, January 20, 2010

IT'S COMPLICATED

Sometimes life gets so very busy and complicated that it is hard to keep up let alone to make sense of it all. The Fall and the Holidays went by in a blurrrr. I can't believe it has been such a very long time since I posted a thing to my blog. I must apologize and promise not to neglect it in the future. I have many topics I would like to share with you.
Maybe I am a silly romantic thinking that life in the past was somehow easier and fuller than the lives we are forced to live today. My goal for 2010 is to slow down, pay attention to what is truly important in life; family and friends and spirituality. I wish the following Irish blessing for all of you this new year and for every year.

May you always have these blessings...
A soft breeze when summer comes,
A warm fireside in winter,
And always the warm, soft smile of a friend.

Peace and happiness

Donna

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes life can get ahead of us... to read that all is well, though a little overworked is comforting.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Miss Maddie,

    Thank you for your kind words. Your concern is precious to me and is greatly appreciated.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://ayamsatebv.blogspot.com/2018/11/menyadari-mutu-ayam-aduan-dengan-trik.html/

    ReplyDelete